Note: The following warranty terms are for purchases made through official LOFTEK Sales channels only (LOFTEK, Amazon). If you purchased through other channels or an unauthorized third-party retailer, please contact the seller directly. Customer satisfaction is our No.1 priority. Although we rigorously enforce high quality standards through multiple testing phases, mistakes and defects do occasionally occur. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that the following actions will void the conditions of your LOFTEK warranty (for details see “Full Warranty Items” at the last part of this page)
- Improper maintenance.
- Improper use or installation.
- Aftermarket modification.
- Ownership period exceeding waranty.
Need support from us?
Have questions about our products or need get a warranty replacement, refund or product return, just feel free to contact us. We will deal with your issue within 24 hours by email at email@example.com.(Note: If you don't get any feedback from us please check your email junk box, and you can also Message Us by the button at the bottom left corner.
Request your extended warranty
In addition to our standard 12-month warranty, LOFTEK also offers an additional 6-month extended warranty for registered customers.1. Purchased from www.loftek.us - there's nothing you need to do, you 've got an additional 6-months warranty automatically! 2. Purchased from LOFTEK Amazon shop - all you have to do is just submitting an extended warranty request with your 17-digit Amazon order ID# at the right form. (Cannot find your Amazon order ID? Click HERE.)
3. For purchases made through LOFTEK's authorized resellers, please contact them directly.
Full Warranty Terms
LOFTEK Limited Warranty (12 Months)
In addition to our 30-day return policy (see “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” below), LOFTEK offers the following limited warranty for all products we sell directly. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
Note: In order to receive warranty fulfillment or services, you must present the order number and confirmation from your LOFTEK purchase. We do not guarantee warranty benefits for customers without a valid order number.
I. What the Warranty Covers
This warranty covers the purchaser of any LOFTEK product. It warrants the product(s) against manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of 12 months, starting from the date of purchase. During this period, we will refund or replace any defective or malfunctioning product at no charge to you.
II. What the Warranty Does Not Cover
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
- Improperly operated devices.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases made outside of the stipulated warranty period.
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
- Free products.
- Improper maintenance.
- Improper installation.
- Aftermarket modification.
- Ownership period exceeding 12 months.
III. Period of Coverage
The standard LOFTEK warranty covers a period of 12 months starting from the date of original purchase.
In addition, customers may apply for an additional 6 months of coverage (for a total of 18 months) by registering on LOFTEK.us (see 18-Month Extended Warranty above).
Note: If you receive a replacement product due to our warranty, the warranty still remains valid. However, the listed timeframe is still based on your original purchase date, not the date of receiving your replacement.
IV. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in LOFTEK’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, LOFTEK refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
Note: Your refund will be issued to the original payment method with 1-3 business days. Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through LOFTEK’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
V. What LOFTEK Will Do to Resolve Problems
If you submit a valid warranty claim that adheres to all of the conditions listed in this document, we will confirm your warranty processing within 1-3 business days. You will have the choice of receiving a full refund (based on the original price at the time of purchase) or an identical replacement product.
After beginning the return process, one of two procedures will happen. If you ordered through Amazon or another third-party purchasing platform, we will guide you through that platform’s return/refund procedures (if any). If you ordered directly from us, we will arrange our own RMA ticket and begin processing your refund or replacement immediately. For information about shipping, see “Procedures for Obtaining Service” below.
Note: Replacement products may differ from original products in terms of appearance, color, and minor features. We periodically upgrade or modify certain product models, and do not guarantee that specific product versions will remain available. However, we will provide a replacement as close to the original as possible.
VI. Procedures for Obtaining Service
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt any troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a replacement or refund is required, we will begin the process immediately in accordance with “What LOFTEK Will Do to Resolve Problems” above.
- Orders less than 30 days old: If it comes to the product quality issue, LOFTEK will bear any shipping costs associated with your claim by providing prepaid shipping labels, if not, You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Orders greater than 30 days old: You are responsible for freight costs to and from LOFTEK. It’s recommended that you ship your package with tracking and insurance. LOFTEK is not liable for any stolen or lost packages.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through LOFTEK or LOFTEK’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice.
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized LOFTEK reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Buyer’s accidental returns.
- Returning personal items.
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by LOFTEK quality control to be in working condition.
- Returning defective items in international shipping.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by LOFTEK, LOFTEK takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. LOFTEK does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
In the event that you have misplaced your order number, refer to the following information:- Products purchased from LOFTEK: We may be able to locate your order using your email, name or shipping address and phone number.
- Products purchased from an authorized LOFTEK reseller: You may contact the reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- Products received as a gift: You can ask the gift giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or to claim the warranty on your behalf.
Still have question? Message Us by the button at the bottom left corner.